sensitive disposable gloves
LABSOLUTE® sensitive nitrile disposable gloves are flat with a rolled edge and smooth and powderfree on the inside. They have an excellent feel.
The blue gloves, available in sizes S to XL, are textured on the outside and are suitable for special applications as defined in EN 420. The gloves are supplied in a handy dispenser box of 200 (S, M, L) or 180 (XL).
A special aftertreatment makes this product skinfriendly and easy to put on. The sensitive gloves from LABSOLUTE® are therefore the ideal solution to the problem of applications with increased safety requirements while handling chemicals.
The benefits for you:
- Suitable for use with foodstus as defined by Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Wall thickness (double): 0.14 mm
- Storage life: 3 years
- CE category: Category III against mild chemical hazards
- Free from phthalates, softeners and allergenic latex proteins
- Can be used on the right or left hand
For further information on our gloves, please visit our online catalogue.