Ordering options / electronic procurement
Focus on service - in purchasing and procurement too
No matter how you prefer to place your order, we'll find the right solution for your ideas!
Do you like to place orders by telephone using our hotline? Do you prefer to place orders quickly by fax or e-mail? Or maybe you prefer an online shop in various languages, with lots of customisation options, such as cost centre-related billing, the creation of sub-accounts, etc.? Or perhaps you prefer electronic catalogues? Do you use BMECat, eCl@ss, UNSPSC or do you use specific formats? Or perhaps you'd prefer to access the Th. Geyer Group's products and services directly via your own ERP system, such as SAP R/3®?
Simply talk to us - our open catalogue interface (OCI) supports a direct connection to any ERP or catalogue system.
Our online shop - tailored to your needs
If you prefer to place your order via an online shop, Th. Geyer offers you a multi-lingual shop system optimised for business customers.
As an administrator, you can also create further users who are able to place their own orders in line with your budget restrictions and receive orders on a cost centre-related basis. You of course have an extensive array of evaluation tools at your disposal, enabling you to manage cost centres and project, set budgets and monitor them.
Your personal configuration options:
- Illustration of your procurement hierarchies via the Th. Geyer e-procurement system
- Creation of multiple sub-accounts with individual rights
- Creation and management of projects
- Creation and analysis of cost centre-specific budgets
- Order and cost centre-related delivery and invoicing
- Pre-selection of products or product groups
- Catalogue management in all common formats (BMECat, XML, etc.)
- OCI interface in conjunction with SAP R/3®
Convenient ordering options, the creation of notes and extensive information on availability and delivery status make working with the Th. Geyer online shop particularly pleasant for end users. You also benefit from product searches, allowing you to find complete article master from the most important laboratory chemicals and laboratory consumables manufacturers. What's more, you can also link Th. Geyer article numbers with your own material or SAP numbers and benefit from a wide variety of other functions.
High degree of user-friendliness in the Th. Geyer online shop thanks to
- Availability and warehouse stock display
- Display of your total prices - discounts are already included
- Convenient article searches by manufacturer number, location of complete article masters from the most important laboratory chemicals and laboratory consumables manufacturers
- Search for low-cost alternatives
- Simple ordering process with optional specification of a preferred delivery date
- Querying of delivery status or delivery deadline information in "order tracking"
- Creation of proprietary material numbers: link article numbers with your own material or SAP numbers to enable you to find your personal numbers in our search, on delivery notes and invoices.
- Safety data sheets subscription
- Download analysis certificates
Electronic catalogues or connection to your ERP system
We will be happy to help you simplify your in-house procurement processes.
We work with BMECat, eCl@ss, UNSPSC, GSG, GHX and other specific format so that you or your end users can order directly in your familiar working environment and using your usual approval workflows. Even if you want to access the Th. Geyer Group's products and services via your ERP system, it's no problem.
Our open catalogue interface (OCI) supports a direct connection to any ERP or catalogue system.
The benefits for you:
- You see your personalised prices at a glance - your discount is already included
- You can define specific approval workflows
- You or your end users can access only the articles defined in the framework agreement and order in your familiar working environment.
Our powerful IT systems fulfil your wishes - from interfaces to analysis
Regardless of the data format, platform or interface you work with - our IT department is very experienced in implementing tailor-made procurement solutions. As a result, the efficient team has been able to realise all of our customers' wishes and requests in terms of procurement to date.
And of course, we are happy to create cost centre-related analyses independently of all this that will offer you a rapid synopsis of users' consumption.
Ordering via your personal contact
Your personal contacts on the field sales or customer service team are of course always available to take and complete your orders.
Through close collaboration, your wishes and preferences will already be known to them, ensuring that you always receive the right products and the best prices. And of course, if you wish, we can always offer you low-cost or more readily available alternatives.
Fast orders via our free hotline, by e-mail or by fax
If you know exactly what you want, you can also order via our hotline, by fax or by e-mail. We will then pass your request on to your personal contact.